Laminated tempered glass
Glass subjected to thermal treatment, which gives it greater hardness and thermal resistance. Its main characteristic is that when damaged, it shatters into small fragments, which helps to reduce the risk of accidents, representing a great advantage in terms of safety.
- High resistance;
- Increased security;
- High thermal and energy performance.
- Partitions and shop windows: Doors, fixtures, flags where the fastening parts require holes;
- Floors, platforms, stairs, beams and pillars, swimming pools, roofs and skylights;
- Shower enclosures: sliding, opening and fixed doors;
- Stair and balcony guards when fastened with buttons.